- Raised Floors to enhance air flow and avoid humidity.
- Large openings for ample air flow.
- Shading of outer walls
- Roof insulation
- Use of Passive cooling design principles like Stack effect
- Use of Load-bearing structural systems to reduce the use of concrete.
- Use of Earth technology for building to reduce the use of concrete. (One ton of CO2 is released with the production of one tone of cement)
- Use of mud plaster for ecternal rendering to reduce thermal heat gain
- Use of salvaged timber for roof structure, doors and windows.
- Use of Pre-fabricated RCC elements for time , cost and water efficiency, and to reduce the amount of concrete used.
- Use of Solar Energy to generate electricty and heat water